New rates that will be in effect as of June 2022.
Due to increased operating costs we will need to increase our user fees (see details below). This increase will help ensure the viability of the platform. These new rates will not apply to projects currently in progress, but only for new projects starting from June 2022.
|Statutes||Hourly rates - regular hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) ||Hourly rates - After 5 p.m. and weekends  |
|UNF member ||550$||600$|
|Private sector ||850$ (+ 30% indirect costs)||900$ (+ 30% indirect costs)|
: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, except on statutory holidays.
: 600/hour for evenings. However, a minimum block of 3 hours is required for scanner use after 8pm on weekdays and weekends.
: If a member of the research team is trained and authorized by the UNF team to operate the MRI scanner, then the regular hourly rate applies.
: Members using the UNF platform for the full or partial realization of their research project.
: The cost of using the scanner can be negotiated with the scientific director of the UNF. A formal agreement is signed to this effect.
- Cancellations must be made at least seven (7) days in advance to not be charged. Cancellations of less than seven (7) days will not be charged unless the reserved time slot is used by another team. If the time slot has not been picked up by another team, the team will be charged.
- Any excess of the use of the MRI room or the control room over your reserved time will be billed in 15 minute increments.
- All new projects are entitled to a free “pilot” period of 1 to 3 hours (maximum) in order to test and optimize your acquisition parameters and sequences and adapt them to the UNF environment. No participants in your study can be involved in the “pilot” stage and the “pilot” data will not be stored on our servers. If your project requires more pilot testing time, you must refer to the UNF Scientific Director, Dr. Pierre Bellec.
- The use of the platform outside normal hours will only be allowed for projects unable to perform analyzes during normal hours due to the nature of the experiments or the population, requires higher user fees as well as a formal agreement with the director of the UNF.
- Any special needs should be discussed with the scientific director of the UNF, Dr Pierre Bellec.
Exceptional reservations Reservations outside regular hours (Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) of activity are possible after making a request to email@example.com